This year’s British Firework Championships will take place in Plymouth on 16th and 17th August. With the addition of live music on the Hoe plus a fun fair, it makes a great evening out for all the family.
For visitor information, parking, access and all about the activities running alongside the fireworks, go to Visit Plymouth.
Over the two nights, you will see 6 stunning 10-minute displays by some of the leading firework display companies in the UK as they compete for the title – British Firework Champions 2023.
The six competitors, which were chosen by a draw undertaken independently by Plymouth City Council, are:
- Electrify Pyrotechnics from Matlock, Derbyshire
- Distant Thunder Fireworks from Wiltshire
- Pyrovision from Spalding, Lincolnshire
- Shockwave Pyrotechnics from Dudley, Staffordshire
- Skyburst The Firework Co from Bristol
- The UK Firework Company based in London and Manchester
The competition kicks off at 9.30pm each evening. The firing order will be announced nearer the date.
As this is one of the most popular events in the South West each August, accommodation in and around Plymouth gets booked up early. To find somewhere to stay see - https://www.visitplymouth.co.uk/